Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Plus size brand ELOQUII returning to the market Spring 2014

By: Farrah Estrella

Plus size brand ELOQUII will be returning to the market in the Spring of 2014 according to the company's website.

The brand was only in business for a year after launching. ELOQUII was known for their casual clothes and business attire as well as accessories, jeans and dresses sizes 14 to 24.
The ELOQUII brand is part of The Limited and when the line first came out in 2012 it was only available online with plans to have brick and mortar stores. It was a huge disapointment to plus size fashionistas everywhere when they announced that they were closing the website after only one year. 

Stay in tune to EFR for more news of when the line is coming back. Are you excited about ELOQUII's return? leave your comments.

Check out more articles about ELOQUII below:
1-Plus Size Line eloquii by The Limited
2-Kaela Humphries eloquii campaign



4 comments:

  1. I'm very excited! I have alot of eloquii pieces in my closet, and loved all purchased. I hope it comes back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, yeah great brand I'm glad is coming back.
      Farrah

      Delete
  2. Very excited!!!!!!!!!!!! I just heard the news today and I'm beyond excited. I, like others, was so dissapointed when they closed and purchased a ton of stuff before their final day. I'm loving that they will be back in Spring this year. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, we are super excited as well to see this brand come back..=)

      Delete